Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Home from the hosp!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WoW, tired and sore. Let me tell ya, if you ever have to have a cervical ct mylogram, think hard about it! SUCKS! the needle in the spine wasnt all that bad, but they turn the table head down to get the contrast to your neck and it cause EXTREME headache. I've never had a headache that bad and the part of my neck thats messed up hurt like hell when the dye got there. Oh well, its over. Had to sit and wait for hours to make sure youre alright after the test. Doc was too busy with emergencies to give me the results. Guess I'll get them later.

    on the way home, the wife asked if I felt up to stopping at the TRU by us. Of course, I'd stop if I were dying! found the last RoTC Tswana I needed. Marked at 10.98, but rand up at 1.98. also picked up a Redeemer to paint. So that was pretty cool of the wife to do that for me. Gotta love that gal!

    Glad to be home and away from the hosp and needles!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool good that you are home now! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm glad that you're safe and back home.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it was one hell of a rough test. probably one of the worst I've ever had. If they wanted me to do it again, I'd probably say no. Its the only test left I could do to find out what might be wrong. They cant do an MRI do to the defibrilator and the metal in my lower back. Sure hope to hell it shows whats wrong.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man! Sounds like you deserved the TRU stop! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Glad you're alright! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    nice score, and hope you never need the test again.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Sorry you had a rough time of it..damn, you are as sick as me..I used to stop at toy stores in total agony after physical therapy and crap.
    But..if I could walk...
    Glad you were rewarded with a Tswana! My wife would do the same for me..Got a love em' [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member overtkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2004
    Posts
    484
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome back dude [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah its pretty pathetic to head to the toy store I guess instead of going straight home to rest, but no way can I pass up the chance. And good thing since I got to finish the line!

  10. #10
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    That just means that you are as sad as I am when it comes to that.

    me: Damn I hurt, I don't think I could walk another step!

    wife: Hey, there's a comic shop! Wanns stop?

    me: Hell Yeah!


    Although I am not too sure who is worse. Me for doing it when I shouldn't , or my wife knowing I shouldn't and suggesting it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •